Respirec Digital respiratory protection monitoring
Is the mobile software solution for efficient monitoring of a respiratory protection operation. Works on- and offline on iOS and Android. Registers all essential mission data for later evaluation.
Respirec is the modern device-independent software for digital respiratory protection monitoring. It efficiently supports all processes from command to the evaluation of the respiratory protection troops' deployment. It enables the location-independent exchange of information between respiratory protection supervisors and mission control.
Software features This is what Respirec respiratory protection monitoring offers
Respiratory protection troops immediately ready for action
- Efficient registration of the equipment carriers with badge or PIN
- Rapid registration of respiratory protection teams with order
- User-friendly registration of the initial pressure
- Also works offline
- Link with Firetab Operation and Firetab Journal
Efficient monitoring of the squads
- 1- Monitor 6 respiratory protection squads on one tablet
- See and take over the squads of the other respiratory protection supervisors at the push of a button
- Start, pause and end of deployment time at the click of a button
- Clear display of elapsed deployment time
- Automatic, but overridable reduction of the cylinder pressure
Process support signals
- Automatic and regular reminder signal for radio interrogation
- Time control of radio interrogation configurable in Azurito Cockpit
- Automatic warning signal in case of critical cylinder pressure
- Acoustic alarm and red signal when cylinder pressure is too low
Exchange of information in the field
- Simultaneous overview on map for squad supervisor and operations manager
- Squad name
- Name and location of squad supervisor
- Name squad leader
- Mission and status
- Bottle pressure and deployment time
Respiratory protection protocols and statistics
Clear reports on respiratory protection operations and exercises as well as on the individual equipment operators and respiratory protection supervisors can be easily called up in the Azurito Cockpit. So you know dIn this way, the chief of respiratory protection and the command can be informed at any time who has completed how many hours of respiratory protection in which role during operations or training.
- Automatically generated mission log
- Automatically generated log for each respiratory protection officer
- Time period selectable
- Export function
The Azurito Cockpit
Edit all apps independently and centrally
A digital ecosystem needs to be cleverly controlled. That's why there's the Azurito Cockpit, where you're the boss of your apps.
Simply individualize solutions
Many of our modules and features are individually configurable. Design your own solution - clear and simple.
Add more modules and apps at any time
Build your digital system independently. Extensions are possible at any time. A step-by-step approach is usually the best way to digitize.
Make uncomplicated changes to the users
Manage users, roles and subscriptions independently. No team remains the same over time. You make adjustments mobile, fast and independently.
Use central knowledge database
New users will find valuable information in the integrated Know-how Center. There are answers, guides, and videos on how to use the apps.
This is what the Oftringen Fire Department has to say about deployment planning with Planbutler
In a flexible subscription system.
Something for everyone.
The software licenses are paid quarterly, half-yearly or annually. Against invoice or with credit card. Subscription changes are possible at any time. Start now with Respirec!
With Respirec Are you more efficient in respiratory monitoring
You want a free one-hour product presentation and choose the day and time?
The apps are always available for download in the stores. To get started, please contact the Azurito team.